Saturday, February 1, 2020

Happy Birthday

Cisco is steady, as are Dart (who's with me), Farrah, and Arnold. Nothing tremendously interesting has happened. I almost spent the night out in the woods on a cold night a few weeks ago. That's a good argument for not relying on the compass on the cell with a moribund battery. I now clip a real compass to my shirt. Yesterday, while flying the Harris's hawks south of town, I tossed my keys on my dashboard between hawks. My aging Honda decided to lock the doors. Fortunately, I had cracked the windows sufficiently to just squeeze my arm in to unlock the vehicle. In some other universe a guy spent the afternoon recovering from that little f&^$p.

Arnold currently has an abrasion on his webbing on his left front foot. I need to decide whether to give him a break from squirrel hunting.It would be odd and difficult without him. One measure of his effectiveness is the very few squirrels that Cisco catches on the ground. In the pre-dog days many were caught on ground after bailing from the trees. The cat squirrels still bail, but it is much less often.

Here are a few pictures and videos:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zu4vTnSuVnpaG3Bh9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ivDbCY1X5B9DNuKf8

Arnie says, "I love Cisco!" 



Please Cisco, pleeease.....

Dart south of town




No comments:

Post a Comment